Saturday, April 12, 2008

B is for....???



I said..times they are a changin...and so another colleague will soon be leaving, and I have dipped into my rich store of embarrassing staff retreat photos to pull out this one. Fraser is a couple weeks away from leaving, and doesn't know about this yet..but I don't think he knows about this blog...

So I've tried a 'Dave Hill' look to this photo. DHill is the 'it' photographer in the States right now...everyone wants to copy him and everyone in Hollywood, NBA etc wants to hire him to shoot them. It's a cool look, though I can't pretend to have really got it, since in any case it starts with some pretty complicated wrap around 3D lighting, which I don't have here.. But I've given it a run for the money, and I'm not unhappy. I really used a lot of layers and masking and touching up to get it this way. I'm not sure if I'm done or not. But I thought I'd blog it nonetheless...

g

No comments: