Friday, May 9, 2008

Eli's 3rd Birthday


Well Elysia's 3rd birthday is coming up, so we need to get some invites done. That's my job I said. So this is what I came up with. Used a photo taken at another little girl's birthday party just a couple weeks ago - she got cool 'elton john' glasses in her loot bag. It's absolutely amazing how she loves the camera and will ham it up and glam it up for me! What a sweetie! And this week she brought home the most heartwarming little song from daycare...sung to the tune of 'are you sleeping,..brother john?"

ma belle mama
ma belle mama
que je t'aime
que je t'aime
vien que je t'embrasse
vien que je t'embrasse
tres, tres fort
tres, tres fort

Oh my...how's that for a total heartbreaker/heartsqueeze coming from your little three year old? Of course we get versions for every member of the family, so I lucked in too! Wow! That stuff is like gold! We really need to get this on video or recorded somehow..her little voice is so strong when she belts it out. It's a cross between absolutely hilarious and absolutely heartwarming. Better than icecream. Waaay better.

No comments: